NEW: Discounted single-day registrations available for local attendees.
Important registration information
All registrations are handled through the EDAS Conference and Journal Management System. If you don’t have any EDAS account yet, please create an account associated with an email address under which the conference organizers will be able to contact you.
Deadline for author registration: July 31, 2018
All other attendees like co-authors (if there is already a paid full registration for their paper) and non-authors may still register at any time after this date at their suitable fees.
- In order to pay your registration fee, please go to the home page of your EDAS account and proceed through registrations available next to your submitted paper.
- In order to appear in the program and the proceedings, each paper requires at least one paid "Full Conference" registration at full (member or non-member), undiscounted (= non-student / non-"IEEE Life Member") rate, together with the camera-ready paper submission from one of the authors by July 31, 2018.
Registrations that fulfill this requirement are marked in yellow in the table below.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration of the author as described above is valid for up to 3 papers. Student or IEEE Life Member registration will not be counted towards this requirement.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. There must be a paid registration under the presenter's name. If someone else will be paying the fees for the presenter, the one who pays should use his own account and use the EDAS feature to "register others".
- In case a paper is not presented at the conference, it shall be deemed a “no-show.” No-shows will be removed from post-conference distribution and will not be available on IEEE Xplore® or other public-access IEEE forums.
- Paper submission cancellation must be received, in writing, by August 1, 2018. Paper cancellation requests received after August 1 cannot be permitted.
- To register for any of the conference events, please go to https://edas.info/r24281.
- IEEE Members: In order to qualify for the membership rate, you must have entered your IEEE membership information in your EDAS profile.
- Students: Please do NOT forget to update your student status in your EDAS account. Students may be requested to send a copy of their scanned student IDs or show them at the check-in desk at the conference.
- Non-student conference registration fee includes all social events (banquet, etc.), technical sessions, and one conference proceedings on USB stick. Student registration does not include social events. Non-attendance at one or other of these events cannot be reimbursed.
- Advance Registration payment must be received no later than August 1, 2018. After August 1 you must pay the late registration fee.
- For accommodation please see the information on the Conference Venue page
- Conference or Tutorial registration cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by August 22, 2018. A processing fee of €100 for conference cancellation, and of €40 for tutorial cancellation will be deducted. Refund requests received after August 22 cannot be guaranteed!
Nevertheless, for authors the deadlines for paper submission cancellation (August 1) apply.
For withdrawals or no-shows after August 1 no refund for the paper registration fee will be given and the paper will be removed from the program and publication.
- Please note where deadlines are given all times are GMT.
|before/on August 1
||after August 1
|Full Conference Sep. 4-7
|IEEE member||$ 720||$ 795|
|Non-member||$ 895||$ 995|
|Full Time Student IEEE Member (ID required)*
and IEEE Life Member
|$ 335||$ 385|
|Full Time Student Non-Member (ID required)*||$ 410||$ 460|
| Single day only
|Sep. 4 (Tutorial day) - IEEE member|| $ 140
|Sep. 4 (Tutorial day) - Non-member||$ 175|| $ 225
|Sep. 5 - IEEE member||$ 395|
|Sep. 5 - Non-member||$ 495|
|Sep. 6 - IEEE member||$ 395|
|Sep. 6 - Non-member||$ 495|
|Sep. 7 - IEEE member||$ 195|
|Sep. 7 - Non-member||$ 245|
Note: Fees in US Dollars ($). Currency Converter
*Student registration does NOT include banquet and social events